- Conduct of Conduct for Directors and Senior Management.
The Board of Directors and the Senior Management of “Virat Leasing Limited” subscribe to the following Code of Conduct adopted by the Board. They would:
- Use due care and diligence in performing their duties of office and in exercising their powers attached to that
- Act honestly and use their powers of office, in good faith and in the best interests of Virat Leasing as a whole.
- Not make improper use of information nor take improper advantage of their position as a Director.
- Not allow personal interests to conflict with the interests of Virat Leasing Limited.
- Not engage in conduct likely to bring discredit upon Virat Leasing Limited.
- Be independent in judgment and actions, and to take all reasonable steps to be satisfied as to the soundness of all decisions taken by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information they receive whilst being in office of Director and is only disclosed if authorized by the company, or the person from whom the information is provided, or as required by law.
- Besides, the Code of Ethics, all Business Policies of Virat Leasing Limited apply to Directors holding executive positions and executives in senior management.